Sunday 27 October 2019

Promare was awesome anyway hello



I'm feeling a little worried that despite doing a ton lately, I'm losing focus on some of my over-arching goals. It's tough because everything I've been doing lately has been great for my mental health, but I'm concerned that I'm spending too much time on that and not enough on being productive. Finding balance is really hard. But I know working on my mental health will ultimately feed into my achieving my goals, so... I don't know. Maybe it's fine? I had my first session with a therapist last week so maybe I can discuss with them this week about whether I'm being too hard on myself. I never know if I'm pushing myself too hard or not enough. I only notice when I burn out, and I'm not sure how I'd notice the other direction. Feeling too chilled out? I have no idea tbh.

And yes I saw Promare on the weekend, it was great. If you have ecological anxiety triggers, burned alive triggers, or end-of-the-world/apocalypse triggers, then you may wish to skip it, but if you do not, it's a wonderful, extremely Trigger film with a great soundtrack, gorgeous visuals and a great story. Also, mecha. And triangles. What more can you ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment